Thursday, January 04, 2007
Santiago, Chile
At the airport here in Santiago, Chile waiting for our flight home.
Santiago & Valperiso Chile were toured today and we had a great time. I have several 100 pictures of our trip and will update the photosite this weekend.
All and all not a bad trip took in some sights that you could never experience anywhere else on earth. Poor Tina was sea sick off and on but enjoyed most of the trip. Even got a few of her classic ¨I could live here¨ lines. Miss my doggie time to go home should arrive around noon on Friday.
Santiago & Valperiso Chile were toured today and we had a great time. I have several 100 pictures of our trip and will update the photosite this weekend.
All and all not a bad trip took in some sights that you could never experience anywhere else on earth. Poor Tina was sea sick off and on but enjoyed most of the trip. Even got a few of her classic ¨I could live here¨ lines. Miss my doggie time to go home should arrive around noon on Friday.

