Saturday, January 06, 2007
Tina again
Once upon a time, I (Tina) had my own blog about our trips. I can't access it for some reason...so I'll be adding my posts onto our community-property blog. Ray likes to show you the pictures and give you the straight facts... and I like to add editorial comment.
By the way, I really DO want to go back to South America. I used to be afraid to fly but NOW I'm ready to enter a new phase of my life: Jet Gypsy. I'm raring to go. After having a full night's rest, I'm ready to do laundry, re-pack my suitcase, and cosy in to my new living-space (Gate A-something at some air terminal).
I guess the next few months (before the next Jet Gypsy adventure) will give me time to paint giant flowers on my costco suitcases. That way I can spot my bags among the carousels full of black costco suitcases.
By the way, I really DO want to go back to South America. I used to be afraid to fly but NOW I'm ready to enter a new phase of my life: Jet Gypsy. I'm raring to go. After having a full night's rest, I'm ready to do laundry, re-pack my suitcase, and cosy in to my new living-space (Gate A-something at some air terminal).
I guess the next few months (before the next Jet Gypsy adventure) will give me time to paint giant flowers on my costco suitcases. That way I can spot my bags among the carousels full of black costco suitcases.

