Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Hyperthyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is what Dr Morton ( This Doctor is really special) suspected Tina had and the blood test confirmed it.
Ths condition is usually easily treated by drugs. I as very concerned as Tina who was already thin lost 26 lbs in 2 weeks without trying.
We will have to cancel our planned trip to a J&J reunion that was been hosted in Birmingham, Alabama this year. Just glad Dr Morton caught the problem.
On an other health front the shots seem to be helping my knees so maybe I will not need surgery.
Ths condition is usually easily treated by drugs. I as very concerned as Tina who was already thin lost 26 lbs in 2 weeks without trying.
We will have to cancel our planned trip to a J&J reunion that was been hosted in Birmingham, Alabama this year. Just glad Dr Morton caught the problem.
On an other health front the shots seem to be helping my knees so maybe I will not need surgery.

