Thursday, July 26, 2007
Graves
Eye Doctor thinks Tina's Graves disease minor at this point however the Hyperthyroidism still having severe effects fatigue, weakness etc
Seeing Doctor next week on this issue which can be corrected with pills or radiation. Both of these have downsides as they destroy the Thyroid leading eventually (90% within 10 years) to hypothyroidism. She's not thrilled at the prospect does not want to go from a size 6 to a size 16.
Called Travel Agency and looks like the insurance should cover us if we cancel the China trip..I never usually buy the insurance but I did this time..good break.
My Palm Pilot crashed so I lost all my appointments, addresses etc Ouch Scott was able to save some data but most is gone at least what was added in the last 18 months..so if you have moved drop me an email with your address & phone number.
Seeing Doctor next week on this issue which can be corrected with pills or radiation. Both of these have downsides as they destroy the Thyroid leading eventually (90% within 10 years) to hypothyroidism. She's not thrilled at the prospect does not want to go from a size 6 to a size 16.
Called Travel Agency and looks like the insurance should cover us if we cancel the China trip..I never usually buy the insurance but I did this time..good break.
My Palm Pilot crashed so I lost all my appointments, addresses etc Ouch Scott was able to save some data but most is gone at least what was added in the last 18 months..so if you have moved drop me an email with your address & phone number.

