Thursday, July 19, 2007
Health Update
Tina still suffering from a form of Hyperthyroidism called Graves disease`and to date the medication has not helped much. She still gets hand tremors, rapid heart rate, and a feeling of complete exhaustion due to the fact she can't absorp many nutrients from eating. The weight loss seems stabilized as I make sure she eats a lot.
Seeing an eye specialist (Graves disease effects the eyes) and the Endo Doctor again next week to possibly schedule thyroid radiation .
I'm more than a little concerned and may cancel our October China trip as I fear any medical complications in China.
Say a prayer for her. Thanks
Seeing an eye specialist (Graves disease effects the eyes) and the Endo Doctor again next week to possibly schedule thyroid radiation .
I'm more than a little concerned and may cancel our October China trip as I fear any medical complications in China.
Say a prayer for her. Thanks

