Friday, July 13, 2007
Pictures
After spending countless hours over the years on my photosite they are going out of business. With over 2000 pictures online I feared loosing them all...YUK.
Looks like I can now have them all transferred to Snapfish an HP company. I'm a bit paranoid ordered a back up DVD and will also eventually load them onto my Kodak site.
Should have listened to " Kim Komando " the radio computer Tech person who said " Only go with companies you know will be around for the long haul when it comes to your photo storage needs..big names Kodax or HP and back up all photos at home.
Looks like I can now have them all transferred to Snapfish an HP company. I'm a bit paranoid ordered a back up DVD and will also eventually load them onto my Kodak site.
Should have listened to " Kim Komando " the radio computer Tech person who said " Only go with companies you know will be around for the long haul when it comes to your photo storage needs..big names Kodax or HP and back up all photos at home.

