Sunday, March 02, 2008
Britt / Father Paul Dalton
The antibiotics seem to be helping Britt but she's still in some pain hopefully she can be discharged from the hospital soon.
I was saddened today to you that my dear friend Father Paul Dalton passed away. He was a good friend to both Tina & I and married us almost 4 years ago. He was by far the best priest I have ever known...I'll miss him !!!!
I was saddened today to you that my dear friend Father Paul Dalton passed away. He was a good friend to both Tina & I and married us almost 4 years ago. He was by far the best priest I have ever known...I'll miss him !!!!
Comments:
<< Home
We hope Brittney gets better soon. And we are sorry to hear about Father Paul. When things calm down a bit for you guys, we would love to have you over for dinner.
Take care!
Paul & Becky
Post a Comment
Take care!
Paul & Becky
<< Home


