Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Adam's Birthday
Visited the 4 Smith grandchildren today to see Adam for his 10th Birthday. The 3 boys looked great and Sarah has really grown into a beautiful young lady.
I discovered from the kids that they will be moving to Houston this Summer. They were not too thrilled about it but that's the way it goes in the military. I pumped up Houston telling them it was a great city and they would most likely end up with a bigger house with a large yard. I felt bad that they were moving but told them it would be exciting.
Have a few friends in Houston and they love it so hopefully the grand kids will too....forgot my camera again. Hope to see them before they leave to get some pictures as the ones I have are several years old.
I discovered from the kids that they will be moving to Houston this Summer. They were not too thrilled about it but that's the way it goes in the military. I pumped up Houston telling them it was a great city and they would most likely end up with a bigger house with a large yard. I felt bad that they were moving but told them it would be exciting.
Have a few friends in Houston and they love it so hopefully the grand kids will too....forgot my camera again. Hope to see them before they leave to get some pictures as the ones I have are several years old.

