Sunday, July 13, 2008

 

Reunion Day

The " Cousins Reunion" was a blast with about 85 cousins spanding 4 generations in attendance.
We all had a great time with the only thing missing were a few ( 6 ) missing cousins from our original group.

Thanks to Priscilla & Doris for organizing this event for the second time in 5 years.

I have some great pictures which I will post on our return home.

You just can't beat the food here and Tina & I indulged in fried clams, Maine Lobster, Schondland hot dogs, Lobster rolls etc.

On our return home Tina will be attending a fund raiser for our governor Christine Gregoire and she has a seat at the family table and will be inches away from Michele Obama the keynote speaker....Have no fear we both still vote Republican except for governor as " Chris Gregoire" has helped us out more than once. (Tina's comment: That's not true. I've been a Libertarian since 1979. Don't blame me for Bush.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?