Saturday, August 16, 2008

 

Post from Tina A Sunny Happy Day


I am so happy today. I have turned the corner on a few family problems and a few allergies. I talked to my daughter Brittany, and I might see my other daughter, Alex. I took a pill and it's helping my neck/ruptured disk. Everything is going great. Am I tempting fate? Should I stop feeling this good because it might be tempting the "evil eye" and bring about jealousies? No. No way. I am happy. Pain free. I have a one-day watercolor workshop and I'm going with new-found friends: Patricia and Melody. Melody is a natural watercolorist and Pat is an artist who is just starting to find her way and her medium (clothing, ceramics, illustration, writing, poetry?).... we don't know yet. I finished this flower painting. It looks better in real life. I did it quickly from a still life in an oil painting class. I am happy with it. That's a first! Usually, I am unsure. The instructor seemed to like it, and I trust Cecelia's judgment. I hope to become friends with Cecelia (teacher/artist). Even though she lives way the heck over by West Seattle, I hope we will become friends. I like her a lot. Anyway, all of the other paintings were uploaded by Raymo. This is a first for me. (by Tina) PS Raymo uploaded the painting of Alexandra as Jeanne d'Arc. It is not done. I want it to meet my standards.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?