Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tina's Post: Bar Harbor Maine

People from the Northwest would like Bar Harbor. It is similar to the San Juans, though it has different trees and better weather. I told Ray that I could stay here for a week and Ray said that he couldn't stay anywhere for a week. I was at a loss for what to say. Y'all might be able to help me with this. Y'all miiigggghhht wunn-derrr whayyy eye yammm sayyyy-ying "Y'alllll". Pause. Pause. Whale (pause) iyt's be cuzzz weeee wore onnnn ay tennn-derrr (pause) whath ay groooo-up uvvv pay-pallll for-ummm sum-wharrrr li-icke Tennessee or Carolina. One fellerrr (pause) asssked may if'n may hat came fromm Wallll-Marrrt. eye-yam a star-tin to thank slowwww- errr than eye thunk whaann eye wuzzz (pause) in Nee-ewww Yaorrrk. (Thus, I had no witty responce for Raymone when he said he couldn't stay anyplace for a week.
hugs to my beautiful daughters,
Tina

