Saturday, October 04, 2008

 

Back

We are back and now need a vacation (haha) to recouperate.

Ben & Jerry's fafactory was fun and fattening. Burlington Vermont was great and we can see why it was voted one of the ten best places to retire. Just a great college town(Burlington College, Univ of Vermont,St Michaels, Champlain College) located on beautiful Lake Champlain. The town was very beautiful without the usual chains etc

We looked for real estate but little was for sale...could be a possibility in the near future

Tina's Post: I want to say that Montreal had really fabulous Old Masters in the Musee des Beaux Arts (not sure about my French). I had to "almost run" through the museum because Ray was all museum-ed out. He actually waited outside and gave me half an hour. I, on the other hand, was energized as soon as we disembarked the ship. Ray likes cruises. I like cities. I'm still trying to find a good compromise... Someday, Ray will notice that the motion of the ship makes me sleepy and he gets bored without me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?