Friday, October 03, 2008

 

Burlington, Vermont



Just got into Burlington Vermont after our great adventures in the historic cities of Montreal & Quebec City.

Using the public library as the old laptop wifi card got crushed in security in New York. Now the small camera does not work ( I think the batery can't hold the charge) All pictures are safe plus I brought the big camera. The small camera stopped working at the Montreal Fine Arts Museum...must be like me. Got over exposed to art which is Tina's passion. Heck I can now see a painting and tell you who painted it.

The highlight of Montreal is Notre Dame. I have seen the great cathedrals of, Rome, Paris, Vienna etc but none of them can compare to the altar in Notre Dame. Tina dragged me thru undergound Montreal which has over 1500 stores connected by tunnels under the city. Cool but a store is a store. She did buy 2 hats to add to her collection.

Will update blog and Photosite with new photos this weekend.

Off Ben Ben & Jerry's factory.

Tina's Post: We're back from Ben & Jerry's. I cannot describe how much better the ice cream is when it is fresh. It's not the same as the stuff that sits in a paper/plastic carton for months. I had a banana split which was mostly vanilla, coconut, peanut brittle, chocolate sauce, and whatever the kid put into it. (I told him to be creative and to think like an artist.) Unbelievable.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?