Tuesday, December 23, 2008

 

Merry Christmas




Christmas time is the time of the year when we should all be thankful for the people and things we have rather than just a time to party and the exchange of gifts.
We should all sit down and write down what we are thankful for. Here is my list:
1. I am thankful for my wife Tina as she is the sweetest most loving person I know. She’s not only beautiful and intelligent but has an extremely caring heart. Our five years together have been filled with adventure, happiness and truly committed love for each other.
2. My 5 children and 13 grandchildren.
3. My dog Kona.
4. Health
5. Being born in America. As Tina says “ If you were born in America you have already won the lottery”
6. My parents though I did not always appreciate them in my youth they were loving, sent me to the best schools and thought me by example. I miss them.
7. Adequate finances to be able to enjoy life and travel the world.
8. My wonderful step daughters’
9. Our many good friends.
10. The good sense to have made the right financial decisions that have left us unscratched in these trying financial times.
I’m sure I have forgotten a few. What is your list? We all spend too much time complaining and not enough time being thankful. Life is short enjoy and rid yourselves of hate and envy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?