Sunday, April 19, 2009
Where are Sheila & Tom? - by Tina

I don't know the email
address of Sheila and Tom
from the trip down under.
I tried one email address
and I don't think it's correct.
So I thought that someone
could forward this to them.
I am not a phone-call type
of person.
I am a computer
geek sort of gal.
* Actually, if you want to know how much of a computer geek I am, google
"free tram Melbourne" or "city circle tram" and you will see my article somewhere on the front page (or 2nd). I spent hours on photoshop making a map of the Melbourne Tram.
(You have to find it, yourself.)
Anyway, here is a copy of the email:
Hi Sheila & Tom,
If you are THE Sheila who broke her foot in Melbs, how is it now?
Hope you are hobbling around ok.
Ray and I ran into JoJo walking her cute little dog the other day, and she said that Tom was suffering from the well-known affliction of "Gang Withdrawal", where one wants to join in and ride a Melbourne Dinner Tram with a bunch of half-strangers.
At least... I think that's what she said because she said it with a Scottish accent.
If you don't know what I'm talking about... please ignore this.
If you do know what I'm talking about... let's try to get the gang together at a restaurant in Kirkland... or Bellevue... or the little restaurant down the street.
I am not volunteering to put it together, but I wish one of you would. I am stricken with that other well known malady "Travel Withdrawal" and I REALLY don't know how to organize a strategic takeover of a restaurant.
Hugs,
Tina PS If anyone else wants to find a restaurant, this is an open plea. I am organizationally challenged.

