Monday, May 04, 2009
Another Day
Another sad day without Kona. Every once in awhile Tina looks at me or visa versa and we breakdown in tears....this just totally sucks.
Tina had her appointment with Dr Krengle and will have surgery on her neck after we return from Texas. She will need more metal braces for her neck vertebrae as the disk between the vertebrae will have to be removed. This is a fairly long surgery 3 to 4 hours and will require a few days in the hospital.
Thanks for all the well wishes on Kona. I have not been blogging for a few days as everytime I open the blog I see Kona running in Lake CleElum and breakdown.
Tina had her appointment with Dr Krengle and will have surgery on her neck after we return from Texas. She will need more metal braces for her neck vertebrae as the disk between the vertebrae will have to be removed. This is a fairly long surgery 3 to 4 hours and will require a few days in the hospital.
Thanks for all the well wishes on Kona. I have not been blogging for a few days as everytime I open the blog I see Kona running in Lake CleElum and breakdown.

