Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Home Thursday
If all goes as planned tonight will be Tina's last night in the hospital. She was able to walk around a little today and all tubes & wires have been taken out.
Her neck still hurts but the doctor said it will "hurt like hell" for several weeks.
I'll be glad to get her home. I don't like hospitals but spent the better part of the last 3 days with her. Sort of a must as they did not make sure she took her Thyroid medication as I found Tuesday's & Weds. pills on her table. Keep this in mine if you ever have a loved one in the hospital "check everything"
Her neck still hurts but the doctor said it will "hurt like hell" for several weeks.
I'll be glad to get her home. I don't like hospitals but spent the better part of the last 3 days with her. Sort of a must as they did not make sure she took her Thyroid medication as I found Tuesday's & Weds. pills on her table. Keep this in mine if you ever have a loved one in the hospital "check everything"

