Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Sixth Anniversary Ray & Tina
Our journey all started on 9/12/2003 when we met on a blind date at the Starbucks in Issaquah. As soon as you walked in I was smitten and went into my sales mode thinking I can’t let this one get away. The rest is history as we married on May 22, 2004.
Since that day life has been wonderful as we have explored the world visiting over 40 countries on 5 continents while flying 160,000 miles and sailing 62,400 miles.
I love you more each day and marvel at your paintings and how you grew the readership of your online articles from 350 people a month to over 124,959 people worldwide per month in under a year putting you in the top 75 writers out of 10,000 on Suite101. If only I could teach you how to cook!
Looking forward to many more happy years together.
Since that day life has been wonderful as we have explored the world visiting over 40 countries on 5 continents while flying 160,000 miles and sailing 62,400 miles.
I love you more each day and marvel at your paintings and how you grew the readership of your online articles from 350 people a month to over 124,959 people worldwide per month in under a year putting you in the top 75 writers out of 10,000 on Suite101. If only I could teach you how to cook!
Looking forward to many more happy years together.

