Sunday, November 28, 2010
Flashback to age 4
Hallmark "Christmas in November " was on TV this evening and was a real teary movie for me.
Story of a little girl dying of cancer who was fortunately healed in the end. The story brought back vivid memories of my best friend when I was 4 "Andre Morin" who suffered and eventually died of Leukemia.
We grew up together at his grandmother's house( I was boarded there during the week when my mother was working).
I'm usually pretty tough but the emotion of Andre's death just finally poured out. I miss my buddy even 62 years after his death. I often ask why God lets this happen to young children..
Story of a little girl dying of cancer who was fortunately healed in the end. The story brought back vivid memories of my best friend when I was 4 "Andre Morin" who suffered and eventually died of Leukemia.
We grew up together at his grandmother's house( I was boarded there during the week when my mother was working).
I'm usually pretty tough but the emotion of Andre's death just finally poured out. I miss my buddy even 62 years after his death. I often ask why God lets this happen to young children..

