Tuesday, December 07, 2010
Medical Needs
I have been very tired lately and told Dr Watson who ordered several test. Finally today I heard back and as I had suspected I had sleep apnea and low Oxygen levels at night.
Getting an Oxygen Machine today & a sleep Apnea machine.
Causes could be Neck Fat & Abdominal fat (got a lot of that) or heaven forbid lung problems, or even sleeping pills constrict a muscle in the nasal cavity causes lower flow of Oxygen at night.
We will see either I'm on my way out (LOL) or the machines will cure me.
Getting an Oxygen Machine today & a sleep Apnea machine.
Causes could be Neck Fat & Abdominal fat (got a lot of that) or heaven forbid lung problems, or even sleeping pills constrict a muscle in the nasal cavity causes lower flow of Oxygen at night.
We will see either I'm on my way out (LOL) or the machines will cure me.

