Tuesday, February 08, 2011

 

WILL I EVER GET COMFORTABLE WITH THE CPAP MASK

It has been two months since I started wearing the CPAP mask at night. I don't like it but it works I'm no longer tired all the time.

The origional sleep study showed I would stop breathing 339 times a night and now it is down to 134 times. They just added oxygen to the mix to see if it reduces the frequency of breathing stops...we will see but I think it will not as my oxygen level is at 98% during the day but te test showed it dropped as low as 69% at night.

I must admit however that for the first time in my life I'm having no sinus problems at all due to the CPAP which has a built in humidifier.

Wish I could take a picture of us at night it would be funny two people with crazy masks on with a big yellow lab between us...Rocco snores so he should have a doggy CPAP but they don't make those yet.

Family situation the same at it has been for almost 8 years now !!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?